Free screen recording software

Best free screen recording software


Hey hello friends I am back with an new post and today i am gonna here to tell you about best free screen recording software so let's start 

1. Obs studio

This is the  screen recorder which I also uses for making video for my channel and I like it very much because it has many features such as streaming,  recording

and many more. The main feature of this screen recorder is that it all function are for free it doesn't have any of the feature with unlocks with pro subscription. If you want to download it link is given here-https://obsproject.com/download

2. Bandicam

This is also a good software for recording screen it also doesn't has any pro subscription except a watermark of www.bandicam.com except this everything is good in this screen recording software . it also provide  many features such as game



recording, full screen recording, custom screen recording and many more and this is the first screen recorder which I have ever used in my life as that time I have started to making my video but I made such bad video that I remove all the video of my channel of youtube once.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to download wondershare filmora x 2021crack

How to make a cool intro for your video????